planning a wedding consumed me much more than i ever thought it would. i am so glad to have been able to do every piece of it i did. it was all worth it! i unfortunately do not have any of my own pictures yet - we should be getting the ones back from the photographer in a few weeks, and a video as well thanks to my uncle and computer savvy grandmother.
i want to say thank you to everyone who came to new orleans for the wedding it was great to see all of you. i wish we all lived closer. i am so happy to be married, i love it, i love being a wife! even though it has only been one week its great. i am also very relieved to have my life and my life with jake back to normal. I now have to figure out how i am going to change all my documents to mcglothin...what a process.
i will put some pictures up once i get them, i can't wait to see them.
1 comment:
Check out my blog for pics! You looked amazing! Sorry I didn't call you back last night - I was just walking into the voting place and then I went out for $1 hamburgers at Bar Louies. See, you want to move north so you can come and have $1 burgers with me!
Post a Comment